Shipping and Delivery
These are the packing instructions the vendor has to comply with when shipping the ordered materials. You specify them for an item by entering the predefined code for shipping instructions. The corresponding text is then included in the purchasing document printout.
Delivery costs absolutely nothing. Return shipping is also FREE OF CHARGE. This means that you only ever pay the price shown on our website.
You can choose between two delivery methods: home delivery or delivery to a pick-up point.
Home delivery is the standard delivery option, with the parcel being delivered to the address of your choice. This could be your billing address or another address (such as your work address). You will have the option to specify this address during the order process.
As part of our partnership with Hermes, we are pleased to also be able to offer delivery to any Hermes ParcelShop of your choice from a UK-wide network. The ParcelShops are located in corner shops, supermarkets or newsagents near you and are open from early until late, usually at least six days per week, allowing you to collect your parcel at your own convenience. Once they have your parcel, you will receive an SMS notification – all you need to bring with you is some ID.
During the order process you will be given the option of home delivery or delivery to a ParcelShop. Both options are of course completely free of charge.
Yes, we do! Say hello to express delivery with DHL Express. For £4.95, your desired products can be with you within 1 day of your order leaving our warehouse if you order until midday. Simply select express delivery in the checkout when placing your order.
- Express delivery is now available for multi item orders. At the moment, in specific situations, this service may not always be available on all multi item orders. The service is also not available for partner products.
- We offer this service to addresses in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Express deliveries cannot be sent to pick-up points. We are unable to provide express delivery to some postcodes. Click here for a list of postcodes excluded from the express delivery option.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays
- You can use the following payment methods: credit card, PayPal and gift vouchers
- Check the status of your expedited delivery by logging into your customer account
- If the DHL express courier doesn’t reach you on their first delivery attempt, they will leave a note in your letter box. Follow the instructions on the card to rearrange delivery with DHL
- If you place an order early in the day (before 12pm), you will receive your products 1 day after they leave our warehouse. The estimated delivery is displayed in the checkout when placing your order. For some postcodes delivery may take longer; you will be made aware of this at the checkout.
- If you would like to return an order made by express delivery, just follow the instructions in our returns section .
- If you return your items, the express shipping costs will not be refunded.